Message boards for www.shabbychicsarah.blogspot.com - crafting, crochet, knitting, sewing, family.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Instagrannies Knit & Natter....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shabby Chic Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Instagrannies Knit & Natter....   Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:17 am

Following the success of our meet-up at Ally Pally the Instagrannies are planning an all day meet-up at the pretty venue of Barnet Hill just outside of Guildford.

The date has been set for late January - Saturday 26th.

Although billed as a knit and natter you can bring anything you want to work on during the day, the room will have conference chairs, they are comfy and used for conferences and meetings for up to 8 hours at a time. They have arms and are adjustable. Tables could be placed in the room as required.

The cost per person is £30 and this includes unlimited treats (homemade cakes and biscuits), beverages and lunch - all supplied by the venue.

Details of the venue: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] - a few years ago I went on a weekend residential scrapbook ing retreat there and it was lovely.

There is ample free parking. The nearest train stations are Shalford & Guildford - those of us that are driving can do station runs to pick up/drop off those travelling by train.

To confirm your place I need a £15 deposit - the balance is due 12th Jan - will add my Paypal details when I've had confirmation from the venue it's all set.

Any questions please post below or start a new topic here.

Exciting!! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shabbychicsarah.forumotion.com

Instagrannies Knit & Natter....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1