Message boards for www.shabbychicsarah.blogspot.com - crafting, crochet, knitting, sewing, family.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hi there ladies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lauralou

PostSubject: Hi there ladies   Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:35 am

Hi there I am Laura a stay at home mum to 3 boys under 10. I live on the Hampshire/Wiltshire border as my gorgeous hubby is in the army. Originally home was Gloucestershire. We have a beautiful chocolate lab called cocoabella who is my baby Very Happy

I love all things pink and CK style. Hubby not so much but I am slowly bringing him around..... Laughing

I have only just started blogging but have been reading blogs for ages. I love to cross stitch, bake, scrapbook, and lots of other crafts. I am slowly teaching myself to sew and am learning to crochet.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Laura x
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://makingthemostofbeingathome.blogspot.co.uk/
Shabby Chic Sarah
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi there ladies   Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:08 am

Hello Laura!!

I've managed to sneak more and more CK and pink into our house and now hubby describes it as "girlsville"!! He's definitely come round to the vintage and painted furniture tough, you have to do it stealthily!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shabbychicsarah.forumotion.com
lisapinke

PostSubject: Re: Hi there ladies   Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:28 am

Hi Laura!

It makes me laugh when you say you sneak some ck in. Then it makes me feel sorry for my Hubby as I just brought it in & he kind of had to just live with it LOL!! But then again hes completely outnumbered by me, 3 daughters, 2 female dogs & a neutured cat!!

Whats your blog called?
xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi there ladies   

Back to top Go down

Hi there ladies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1