Shabby Chic Sarah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message boards for www.shabbychicsarah.blogspot.com - crafting, crochet, knitting, sewing, family.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello there!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
emmajennings83

emmajennings83

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:00 am

Hi! I am Emma and I live in Cornwall with my hubby and my two little boys C (2) and W (11 months). Me and the hubby have been together for 12 years and have been married for 6 years.

I lovwe anything crafty and creative, my favorites being crochet, knitting, baking, sewing and gardening but will try my hand at anything really. I am currently a stay-at-home Mom which I love and I used to work for the US Navy in a gym, not that you'd guess that with my level of fitness these days.

I am addicted to watching makeup tutorials on youtube!

I have recently started blogging after being inspired by all the lovely blogs I have been reading for the last couple of years:

afewmoments-emmajennings83.blogspot.co.uk/

We live in a rather boring semi, but its ours and in a lovely location so I love it and after living in a Army house for the last 3 years in Germany its nice to be back in our own house and to make lovely things to go in it.

Looking forward to getting to know you all better and thanks to Sarah for setting all this up xx

Back to top Go down
http://afewmoments-emmajennings83.blogspot.co.uk/
Shabby Chic Sarah
Admin
Shabby Chic Sarah

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:08 am

Hello!!

Whereabouts in Cornwall do you live? We love it down there but not so much the drive (took us 8hrs from the Lizard to nr Portsmouth last time!!)

I like make-up/hair You Tube vids too, have you been on www.makeupgeek.com? There are some tutorials on there. Also, www.makeupalley.com do good reviews of beauty products and even a "swap shop" which I did regularly for a while.

I hope we get lots more members as I think this is going to be fun!!

S x
Back to top Go down
https://shabbychicsarah.forumotion.com
emmajennings83

emmajennings83

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:15 am

We are between Newquay and Padstow so if you are ever down this way you will have to pop in for a scone! Its a pain to get any where from Cornwall, but I love it down here so its worth it.

Thanks for the heads up on the sites! I quite often have a look on makeup alley before I buy any new makeup, will have to check out the other site!
Back to top Go down
http://afewmoments-emmajennings83.blogspot.co.uk/
Sponsored content

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shabby Chic Sarah :: General :: Introductions....-
Jump to: