Shabby Chic Sarah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message boards for www.shabbychicsarah.blogspot.com - crafting, crochet, knitting, sewing, family.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello old friends..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexie.b

Lexie.b

Hello old friends.. Empty
PostSubject: Hello old friends..   Hello old friends.. EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:08 am

Sarah, what a lovely idea creating a message board, you little trend setter you!

I thought I would join in and say hi..

So, my name is Alexes also known as Lexie. I am 27 and currently living in Ealing, West London although I am a country girl born and bred having grown up in the deepest Welsh countryside.

I currently work as the Team Leader for a team of admin assistants in a Law Firm in Wimbledon...It is not my dream job! I dream about doing many things, most noteably I want to be a novelist or own my own beautiful shop but on a more practical level I think I want to be a primary school teacher in a village school..who knows. I am currently writing a children's book so we'll see where that leads.

In my spare time I write on my little blog 'Pieces of wonderful' although it's not very popular. I use it as a way to keep me writing and taking photographs which are two of my most loved hobbies.

My other hobbies include collecting mis-matched china, especially the kind with rose prints. cuddling my cat Austen and pottering in my garden. I often think lthat I am actually a middle aged woman or living in the wrong era.

Well, that's me! Hi everyone!

Lexie

x

Back to top Go down
http://www.piecesofwonderful.blogspot.com
Shabby Chic Sarah
Admin
Shabby Chic Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Hello old friends..   Hello old friends.. EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:25 am

Hello!!

My Granddad lived in Ealingfor a while, Hamilton Road I think, he moved back to Poland not long after.

I often think I was born inthe wrong era, I would love to be lady of the house in Downton Abbey but more than likely I'd have been downstairs rather then up!!

I would love to write a novel, but where to start!! Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://shabbychicsarah.forumotion.com
Lexie.b

Lexie.b

PostSubject: Re: Hello old friends..   Hello old friends.. EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:36 am

If you have an idea for a novel Sarah just start getting something on paper. If you've thought about random sections of it, just get them down, if you've thought about characters, get the details written down, whatever helps you bulk out the ideas.

I always find its best not to force it..whenever you are getting ideas write them down as they happen, in my experience if you sit down with pen and paper and think "must write something"..you'll have a block.

Back to top Go down
http://www.piecesofwonderful.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello old friends..   Hello old friends.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello old friends..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shabby Chic Sarah :: General :: Introductions....-
Jump to: